CONNECTING GOVERNMENT AND COMMUNITIES THROUGH INNOVATIVE PLATFORMS
Incorporated in California (Newport Beach) and New Jersey, Civy Inc is group of founders with strong experiences in government consulting, education, and management. We primarily focus in the areas of strategy and operational technologies, culture & change management, and digital transformation. We aim to simplify and modernize government technologies, through platform aggregation, modular apps, and micro-services architecture for scalability; consumer-driven approach. We possess experiences across Australia, USA, Canada, India and Singapore, and we apply our learnings at the local level.
1. Amar Flora, CEO of Civy Inc; previously in consulting and education of large projects and project governance framework, serving governments in US, Australia, India, Singapore.
2. Suketu Modi, CTO at Civy Inc; also CEO of Software Design and Development Company with full-stack engineering, cyber security and digital marketing solutions, USA, India and South Asia; previously at PWC Smart Cities Lead, Technologies.
3. Rohit Purohit, Executive Director at Civy Inc; also CEO of Cloud Management company, USA, Mid-East and India; previously at Accenture Technologies as Strategy Executive for Health and Public Sector.
4. Sabrina Uppal, COO of Civy Inc; previously project managing federal government bids and delivery.
5. Advisor – Richard Carrier, CEO of GeoToll, USA. Serving governments across counties in California, Florida, Texas and others.
Our support team includes network in of in-house engineers and over 30 smart cities consultants with global delivery experiences.
Our full product, services list and core team is noted below.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOCUS ON PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CATEGORIES
- STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS CONSULTING – we work with clients to establish a baseline by understanding the city’s strategy and its alignment with its operating model, technology and processes. Accordingly, we make recommendations, incorporating ideas on how we can help generate revenue for the city or reduce costs through our products.
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM – white-labeled platform to enhance civic engagement across infrastructure projects undertaken by cities. This is live & in use by cities in US.
- CORE19 – a full service white-labeled application to make businesses and government engagement more efficient, serving as a one-stop shop for permits, compliance, jobs, QR Code scans, localized COVID guidelines and many others. The platform includes a dedicated Admin Panel for cities and governments.
- CLOUD SERVICES – through our partner, we are certified in AWS, Microsoft Azure and Oracle solutions. Our competitive advantage is the quality, scalability, triaged support, and lower cost of delivering these services.
- KIOSK SYSTEMS – Kiosks are future-proof as they can be used for other purposes post-Covid, such as guest check-in, remote visitor access, directory, map system, foot traffic management.
- BLOCKCHAIN platforms for cities such as for traffic violation, contracts.
- SENSORS & INTERNET of THINGS (IoT) devices for cities; including Digital Twins over Holographic Wall.